The latest announcements, legal developments, and relevant commentary in Julian Assange’s case:
- Julian Assange revealed US criminality in the public interest, High Court is told
- Assange extradition is politically motivated, High Court hears
- Awards and Honours -Julian Assange Exhibition to Open at European Parliament in Strasbourg
Latest news, interviews, and articles on Assange’s case.
- Official Statements on Julian Assange – February 2024 HC Hearing
- Stella Assange at Web Summit 2023, Lisbon
- PEN Norway awards Julian Assange the Ossietzky Prize for 2023!
Check back here regularly for upcoming panel events, demonstrations, and recordings of past events.
- The Fight To Free Julian Assange
- Assange campaign launches first ever virtual political rally
- DEA at Stop the Arms Trade, ExCel
Assange Case Coverage, Legal statements and Courtroom updates and reports
- Julian Assange Perfected Grounds of Appeal – High Court
- Assange extradition argument certified for UK Supreme Court appeal
- Explanatory Background Note: High Court Decision in USA v Julian Assange Extradition Proceedings